Day 14 of the Blog Everyday in May Challenge:
10 things that make you really happy.
1) Letters. These are magic. They have healing powers. They are the best sort of surprise :) I like sending them, too!
2) Little plants. On mother’s day I felt like I maybe sorta kinda counted as a mom. Cause of these little precious thangs….
3) Skeletons. They’re lovely.
4) Awkward-growing-out-hair. Because who doesn’t want to wake up feeling like Clark Kent?
5) Banjos. On a bad day, plucking at one of these just makes the day a little cheerier.
6) Justin Townes Earle. Good. Lord. He’s talented, handsome, an over-all badass. My #1 favorite.
7) Agates. They’re just like people. Their beauty is largely within. (And it’s always a mystery, until they break.)
8) Laughter. It’s just…. the best.
9) (speaking of…) Hugs. I love a good hug.
10) Believing in my own happiness!!! That makes me happy (ahem.)
Some more to finish off the list… a good conversation… paddling backwards…. knitting with friends…. shoveling manure…. oh… the list goes on!